GREEN COFFEE IMPORTING AND SALES
Crop to Cup is an importer and broker of high quality relationship coffees and unique offerings from around the world. We offer spot sales as well as contract sales of any size. Call us for pricing and trucking quotes from warehouses in New Jersey, Chicago or Oakland.
FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRODUCT DETAILS, PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR CURRENT GREEN OFFERINGS SHEET HERE.
Current Offerings at a Glance:
• Burundi Bukeye, Buhorwa Washing Station (Lot 1), Grainpro
• Burundi Bukeye, Buhorwa Washing Station (Lot 2), Grainpro
• Decaf Burundi Bukeye, Buhorwa Washing Station, MC Decaf
• Uganda Bugisu Peaberry
• Uganda Bugisu Mt. Elgon A (sold out)
• Uganda Robusta Screen 18 Premium
• India Sethuraman Estate Washed Robusta Peaberry
• India Sethuraman Eastate Washed Robusta Kaapi Royale (R-Certified/CQI)
• Uganda Sebei Farmer Groups (South-East Kapchorwa micro-region)
• Uganda Gibuzaale Washing Station (Buginyanya micro-region)
• Uganda Buginyanya Farmer Groups Specialty Lot (Buginyanya micro-region)
• Ethiopia - various (coming Spring 2013)
• Indonesia - various (coming Spring 2013)
Contact us for current rates and shipping quotes, or for greens orders by-the-pound please visit our Green Coffee Online Shop.
Sustainability and Traceability
Unique to the Crop to Cup green coffee program is our commitment to sustainability and traceability: with every sack of greens comes full traceability on the farmers who grew your beans and the production and payment practices used throughout the supply chain. Spruce up your brand’s packaging and website, and involve your customers with our free suite of traceability tools including farmer photos, origin data, maps, video calls with farmers and annual origin trips.
In addition to our current offerings, our sourcing specialists can help you locate and import container loads of farmer-friendly greens from around the world at your required price and quality level.
Contact us today to tailor your own direct-trade import program through Crop to Cup.